As high-tier SAP resellers and SAP Gold Partners, we sell best-value licences for SMEs – contact our team to buy SAP BusinessObjects licences for small to medium-sized businesses with expert services.
SAP Business Objects, Edge Edition: Best-Value Licences
The standard package for SAP Business Objects Edge licences includes:
- self-service ad hoc reporting, query, and analysis
- live data access and updates within the familiar Microsoft Office environment
- quick business performance insight with interactive, visual dashboards
- anywhere, anytime interaction with reports and metrics through BI mobile content delivery
- affordable, rapid-deployment options that give higher time to value
- integration with SAP, Microsoft SharePoint, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Siebel, and JD Edwards applications
SAP Business Objects Edge Benefits
SAP Business Objects Edge licences for SMEs include features for all business areas, from ad-hoc reporting and dashboards to data integration and performance management – packaged and priced specifically for smaller businesses.
The right SAP licence can grant your business:
- regularly updated insights into performance and trends
- integrated information without data silos
- real-time, business-wide data so all decisions are based on accurate information
- cost-effective BI with no maintenance costs
- agility to grasp opportunities as soon as they arise
- high value for the price of the BI solution, with rapid implementation
The pricing of SAP Business Objects Edge licences depends on the size of your business, the tools required, and the specifications of the CPU and roles required.
SAP Business Objects Edge Licences: Features
- keyword searches and exploration tools to uncover hidden insights
- secure, easy-to-understand data for smarter decisions
- mobile connection for anytime, anywhere BI
- intuitive, interactive dashboards and what-if analysis
- share reports by email and other popular formats
SAP Business Objects Partner Services
Influential Software’s consultancy services integrate the pillars of strategy management: goals, initiatives, and key performance indicators.
As SAP partners with 25 years of experience in the sector, we have the experience and expertise to meet understand your business needs and deliver the software that fits.
As well as SAP licences, our team also offers in-house technical expertise in application life cycle management, security services, business consulting services, and any other SAP-related service offerings.
For more details of our SAP Business Objects services, why not visit our Business Objects consulting website?