Certified SAP Reseller – Value-Driven UK SAP Licences
Ensure ROI When You Buy SAP Licences
Optimise your returns with the best-value SAP Licence reseller for:
Analytics, business intelligence, digital transformation, enterprise resource planning, marketing, and human resources software.
Buy cost-effective SAP licences with expert advice and optional services from a trusted SAP reseller and SAP Gold Partner.
Buy SAP Licences
- SAP BusinessObjects: industry-leading business intelligence solutions
- SAP Analytics Cloud: the SaaS solution for BI, predictive analytics, and planning
- SAP Leonardo: cloud-based services and tools for IoT, blockchain, analytics, and Big Data
- SAP Business ByDesign: a cloud solution for SMEs to track end-to-end business processes
- SAP S/4HANA: in-memory ERP system for real-time enterprise analytics
- SAP Marketing Cloud: a suite of rapid and adaptable tools for real-time engagement
- SAP Success Factors: packages for recruitment, onboarding, performance, and more
- SAP Predictive Analytics: a set of tools leveraging predictive algorithms and machine learning
- SAP Cloud Platform: IoT, machine learning, AI, integration, app development, and Big Data
- SAP Enterprise Information Management: understand, integrate, and manage data
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation: planning, budgeting, forecasting, consolidation
- SAP Sybase: transaction processing and Big Data analytics
Flexible SAP Licence Payment and Delivery Options
Lighten your initial outlay with our SAP financing options and SAP Partner Managed Cloud
SAP Reseller: Licence Models
With SAP, there are three variables that affect functionality and cost:
- Software solution: e.g. SAP Business Objects, SAP Success Factors
- Deployment option: on-premise, private cloud, or public cloud
- Licence model: perpetual, subscription, or consumption
Within these variables are important details such as user types, user numbers, number of employees, support services, and licence components.
Given the multiple factors at play, businesses can get a real head start by contacting a trusted SAP reseller to discuss their requirements.
SAP Analytics and Business Intelligence Licences
SAP Business Objects: the enterprise-grade SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise is incredibly scalable, allowing up to tens of thousands of users.
Licensing models depend on two metrics: concurrent sessions and named users. As well as advising on the optimal selection for your business structure and goals, our team provides a Support and Maintenance Package specifically for SAP Business Objects.
SAP Business Objects Edge is ideal for mid-size companies, offering a lower-cost licence with similar levels of functionality to the full SAP Business Objects Platform. The entry-level price is based on 10 Named Users.
SAP Analytics Cloud has two licensing models: the planning model and the BI model.
While the planning model has full planning model capabilities, the business intelligence model allows users to view planning models only.
SAP Predictive Analytics is a perpetual licence with three models for enterprise, for SME, and with modeller functionality.
SAP Digital Transformation
SAP Leonardo: this innovation platform empowers businesses to unlock the potential of machine learning, IoT, blockchain, analytics, Big Data, and data intelligence.
Composed of multiple cloud components, the licensing models for SAP Leonardo vary by each combination of elements. There are also packaged solutions available for specific industry uses, including:
- sports and entertainment
- oil and gas
- life sciences
- consumer products
- industrial machinery and components
- high tech
SAP Cloud Platform: this platform of services and tools comes in two main formats: subscription and consumption.
With the subscription model, users choose the particular services that will be required and pay a monthly fee.
With the consumption model, users pay for any and all services they use, with no limits to the services on offer.
SAP Enterprise Resource Planning
SAP Business ByDesign: this scalable ERP cloud is for businesses with 20 employees up to 5,000, allowing you to track processes across finance, customer relationships, supply chains, and human resources. There are two deployment options, public cloud with minimum 20 users or private cloud with a minimum 200 users. Monthly subscription fees are based on three types of user, each with a different level of access to functionality: self-service, team, and enterprise.
SAP S/4HANA: the S/4HANA Business Suite is the next generation of SAP business tools, allowing you to optimise existing processes and identify new revenue streams.
The three licence models are public cloud (SaaS), private cloud, and on-premise. In each case, the total cost depends on the number of employees who will be using which solutions within S/4HANA.
SAP Enterprise Management
SAP Enterprise Information Management: these solutions include a range of licences for data consolidation, data compliance, data architecture planning, data integration, and more.
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation: this tool comes in standard and embedded licences.
There are additional SAP BPC licences for S/4HANA, SAP BW/4HANA, Microsoft Platform, and SAP Netweaver.
SAP Marketing Software Licences
SAP Marketing Cloud: this marketing suite provides real-time customer data to personalise your messaging throughout the customer journey.
Marketing Data Management is the core of SAP Marketing Cloud, providing a single view of accounts, contacts, interactions, and target groups.
Additional modules include Marketing Insight, Marketing Segmentation, Marketing Recommendation, Marketing Planning, and Marketing Acquisition. Pricing varies depending on the number of modules selected.
SAP Human Resources Management
SAP Success Factors: this suite contains tools to transform every aspect of your HR operations, so you can recruit, onboard, engage, reward, and retain the best human capital.
Licensing is based on four packages:
- Enterprise Package (contains all modules, including Recruitment, Onboarding, Employee Central, Learning Management, Performance, Succession, Compensation, Workforce Analytics, and Planning)
- Talent Management Package
- Advanced Learning Package
- Perform and Rewards Package
Within each package, there are two possible user types:
- Standard Use: these users have access to the cloud service, with the possibility of multiple contracts or roles
- Functional Use: these users have data managed within the solution but limited or no access, including non-employees, former employees, and users with a limited employee relationship By combining the package with the desired type and number of users, you reach the basic licence price.
SAP Gold Partner Licences
As a long-time SAP Gold Partner and SAP reseller, Influential Software is in a position to provide the best cost-to-functionality ratio in SAP products.
We also offer a range of purchasing options that can lighten your initial expenditure, depending on the particular licence in question.
Acting as impartial consultants, Influential Software provides the objectivity your business needs when making software investments, as well as full services to ensure your software is perfectly configured and supported.
With 25 years of experience and proven expertise, our SAP reseller team prides itself on three things:
- unbiased consultation
- tailored services
- competitive pricing