Influential Software’s software licensing services provide the ideal package for your business goals.
- competitive pricing
- supporting services
- guarantee high ROI.
Software Licensing with a Difference
As partners with all the leading vendors, our consultants offer an impartial view of each product based on your needs and your returns.
Our team has 25 years of experience in software consultancy, implementation, development, support, and training, so we ensure the software is suited to your goals.
We use our long-lasting partnerships with vendors to make sure our clients get the best deals available.
As a result, our clients receive software that is:
- selected without bias
- expertly supported and configured
- competitively priced
Our Software Partners
SAP: As a long-time SAP Gold Partner, we provide a range of SAP analytics, ERP, marketing, and HR solutions.
IBM: We are an IBM Partner and IBM Cognos Advanced Business Partner, selling licences across the IBM and Cognos analytics range.
Dynistics: Industry-specific Dynistics dashboards and scorecards for agile BI.
Metalogix: Solutions to move, manage, and protect content within Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365, and Exchange.
Dell Boomi: Integration platform with elements for EDI, MDM, and API management.
MuleSoft: The Anypoint Platform is a flexible, scalable platform for enterprise integration.
HULFT: Three platforms for data integration, transfer, and management.
Adaptive Insights: Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software that simplifies financial planning.
Why Influential Software?
- We have 25 years’ experience in the software sector.
- We are high-tier partners with IBM, SAP, Dell, Metalogix, and more.
- We provide a full package of services, so you never have to deal with third parties.
- We serve businesses of all sizes and budgets, from SMEs to large organisations.
- We offer competitive licensing and implementation services.
- We have offices in London, Maidstone, and Glasgow, so our teams are always within reach.
- We have vast experience of UK businesses and their particular needs.
- We treat each client as an individual, maintaining strong relationships over many years.
- We excel at software consulting, auditing, maintenance, upgrades, support, migration, deployment, integration, configuration, training, development, and hosting.
(Client logos and testimonials)