Cognos Licences for SME – incl Cognos Express, Impromptu
IBM Cognos Express provides midsize companies with consistent, reliable information. It delivers the essential reporting, analysis, dashboard, planning, budgeting and forecasting capabilities that midsize companies need at a price you can afford. We can supply and work with clients throughout the EU.
Call us today on UK +44 (0) 845 643 0592 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. As an certified IBM analytics partner, no-one will beat our prices or our service level.
Enjoy 0% interest free credit for 12 months on all new purchases, or bundle licences and services together over a 3-5 year payment plan at market rates.
Pricing is dependent on the size of your business and the specific Cognos tools/CPU/roles required. Example gross pricing, inclusive of first year’s support/maintenance, from the 300+ IBM Cognos entries in a recent main IBM price list was:
- Cognos 10.1 BI Analysis Studio (1 x User) £667 + VAT
- Cognos 10.1 BI Event Studio (1 x User) £667 + VAT
- Cognos Express (1 x Admin) £1,537 + VAT
- Cognos Impromptu (1 x User) £825 + VAT
- Cognos Transformer Series 7 (1 x Install) £5,211 + VAT
Contact us today to discuss how we can advise on the most appropriate products then apply the right discount to ensure you achieve the best savings for your IBM Cognos licences.
IBM Cognos Express
- Easy to install and own, with no hidden costs. IBM Cognos Express contains everything you need “out of the box.” Install and deploy within an hour – not weeks or months.
- Easy to use, with no additional burden on IT. With its simple, easy-to-use interface, everyone from novice users to power users can easily get the reports and analysis they need on their own, without relying on the IT staff.
- Easy to buy and modular, with a clear growth path. With IBM Cognos Express, you can “think big and start small” and enable project rollout to match resource capacity and budget.
Since 1993, we have been using our BI experience to ensure you buy the right licences at the lowest price, thus helping to deliver the best and most cost-effective solution for all of our clients – FTSE-100 and SMEs alike.